- 1 daily bottle of water per person
- 1 hold baggage 23 kg
- 6 Breakfasts
- 6 nights accommodation
- Air ticket Guayaquil/ Galapagos/ Guayaquil
- Entrance fees to sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Galapagos services to be provided on sharing basis with Naturalist English/Spanish speaking guides
- Hand luggage 10 kg
- Mentioned meals
- Overnight with breakfast at quoted hotels or similar
- Quito services on a private basis with English/Spanish speaking guide, driver/guide for 2 passengers, and driver + guide for 3 passengers or more
- Small bag or backpack
- Control transit card for migration in the Galapagos (USD20.00 per-person subject to change)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (USD100.00 per-person subject to change)
- International airfare
Galapagos is a globally renowned tourist destination due to its incredible biodiversity and important role in the history of science. This Ecuadorian archipelago is home to a wide variety of endemic species, including giant tortoises, marine iguanas, blue-footed boobies, and many other fascinating creatures. In addition to its rich fauna, the islands also offer breathtaking beaches, stunning rock formations, and a tropical climate that make it an ideal destination to enjoy the sun and sea.
As a travel agency, we are committed to conservation and sustainable tourism in Galapagos. We work closely with local communities to ensure that our visitors can experience the beauty of this unique place in a respectful and responsible manner. Moreover, we pride ourselves on offering a wide variety of travel options, from adventure expeditions to luxury vacations, to meet the needs of all our clients.
If you are looking for a travel destination that offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience, Galapagos is the perfect place for you. Contact us to learn more about our travel packages and customized plans to discover the beauty and biodiversity of Galapagos.