- * COVID protocols
- 01 small bottle of water 500 cc per person per day
- 01 vehicle for 1 to 5 passengers and 02 vehicles for 6 to 10 passengers for programs with a bilingual guide
- 01 vehicle for 1 to 6 passengers and 02 vehicles for 7 to 10 passengers for programs without a bilingual guide
- Accommodation in double or twin room
- Entrances to the sites mentioned (Incahuasi Island, Chantani Museum, Cave of Galaxies, Eduardo Abaroa reserve)
- Food mentioned in the itinerary
- Pick up from the hotel, bus station or airport in Uyuni
- Private bilingual (English/Sanish) guide AS SPECIFIED IN PRICING GRID
- Private transportation 4 x 4
- Transfer to airport, hotel, or bus station in Uyuni
- Transfer to Hito Cajón for passengers who are crossing into Chile (3rd day)
- Transport La Paz – Uyuni – La Paz
- Food not mentioned
- Guide in any language other than English
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned
- Travel insurance
Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia is a fascinating and unique place in the world. With its more than 10,000 square kilometers, it is the largest salt desert on the planet. Its vast white, bright, and flat plains, which seem to extend to the horizon, create a surrealistic landscape that takes your breath away. In addition to its natural beauty, Salar de Uyuni also houses some of the most exclusive and spectacular hotels in Bolivia. If you’re looking for an unforgettable adventure, this place should be on your list of must-visit destinations. We invite you to visit this magical place and experience the feeling of being on another planet!
Uyuni Tours and Lakes allows knowing attractions of this region have created a natural surrealist landscape. The sandy desert panorama is the backdrop to a wealth of natural and cultural attractions visited by thousands of people each year. Coloured lakes, geysers, various species of flamingos, and Andean fauna all contribute to making this area a unique natural wonder of the world.
- Rates in American Dollars (US$)
- Rates for children apply under 8 years old.
- In order to improve the service, may change the order of the tours.
- The programs have been quoted in the standard room category of the hotels. For higher categories, consult your sales executive.
- The check-in and checkout schedules are set by each hotel. Usually, the rooms are available for entry between 12:00 m. and 3:00 p.m., and departure must be before 12:00 p.m. Subsequent departures may mean additional charges. it is important to follow the recommendations of the attendant who accompanies them at the time of check-in at the hotel and/or ask at the hotel the respective schedules in case it´s not published in reception.
- The requirements of double rooms (double or twin), triple rooms, extra beds, cots are subject to confirmation.
- The triple rooms in some destinations and hotels are composed of 2 double beds, which means sharing these beds.
- The tourists are obliged to conduct themselves respecting the rights of the people, the environment, the cultural and natural heritage of the nation, as well as the multi-ethnic conditions of Peruvian.
We recommend passengers get trip cancellation, travel repatriation, and international medical insurances to cover any inconveniences that may arise during the trip. We also urge them to check with their doctor to update vaccines and review medical concerns regarding international travel.
Prices of air tickets are subject to change without previous notice until their final issuance. Flight schedules are subject to change by the airline companies up until the day of the flight. Additional restrictions, limitations, penalties and/or specific conditions may be placed by the airlines.
Luggage & Liabilities
We recommend that all of the guests arrive in Bolivia with their own travel insurance and that it covers lost luggage.
We cannot be held responsible for:
* Baggage lost or delayed during international or domestic flights.
*Lost carry-on items, handbags, or personal articles.
*Items forgotten by guests at hotels, vehicles or venues, or during tours.
We recommend our guests not to include any valuable items in their checked baggage during land transfers.