Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 50% per person is required to secure and confirm your booking.
- Personal information should be submitted along with payment (full names, passport number, nationality, date of birth).
- Balance should be paid 60 days prior to departure.
- For international or domestic flights, we request the 100% deposit and are not refundable.
- For the Inca Trail or Salkantay trail the entrance fee are non-refundable
- For the Jungle Experience e.g Inkaterra and rain forest applied 30% nonrefundable at the time of booking.
If you want to request a cancellation to your booking the lead passenger must contact us by email at, firstname.lastname@example.org stating your booking number and your cancellation request in writing. We will let you know if the cancellation is possible, the cost involved as well as steps to confirm the cancellation.
We cannot guarantee that it will be possible to cancel any booking without any cost because we offer reduced rates which do not always include free cancellation. However, we make every effort to help with customer requests. Additional cancellation fees may also apply.
The cancellation of a booking that includes an airline ticket usually involves an expenditure of 100% of the ticket price. However, there are often exceptions so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Period before departure in which you notify us Cancellation charge
More than 60 days: 10% cancellation fee plus any airfare that has already been paid by us
Between 59 – 30 days: 50% cancellation fee plus any airfare that has already been paid by us
Less than 29 days: 100% cancellation fee plus any airfare that has already been paid by
If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges. We will deduct the cancellation charge(s) from any monies you have already paid to us.
The flight timings given on booking are for general guidance only and are subject to change. The actual flight times will be those shown on your tickets. You must accordingly check your etickets very carefully immediately on receipt to ensure you have the correct flight times. It is possible that flight times may be changed even after tickets have been issued.
We are not always in a position to confirm the airline, aircraft type and airport of destination which will be used in connection with any flight. When this information is provided at the time of booking or subsequently, it is subject to change. Any such change will not entitle you to cancel or change to other arrangements without paying our normal charges.
Aludi Travel´s Liability
- Aludi Travel’s liability for services not rendered and nonconformity with services purchased through us is limited. Aludi Travel shall not be held liable for injuries, losses, accidents, delays, or any other irregularity that may take place due to omission or negligence on the part of the companies or individuals that provide transportation (or drive the vehicles), lodgings, or other tour-related services or for natural phenomena, disease, war, quarantines, strikes, interventions by police or customs / health authorities, or any other factor outside its control.
- Aludi Travel reserves the right to change any tour or excursion when it deems it necessary for providing better service to its customers.
- Aludi Travel shall not be held liable for required visas or vaccinations.